In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

A Bird on His Bough

 Our bird is no longer hanging out in empty space. He now has a branch to perch upon.

There is no stitching happening tonight. We drove to Weaverville so I could take three classes from Jackie du Plessis through Sassy Jack's. We used to drive about two hours to get here. From the new place it's four hours.

The classes are worth it. And there's a Mexican restaurant that we like (Dearly Beloved adores it) so we will continue to make the trek.

Actually, I think I may be coming out ahead. I'm now three hours closer to both Williamsburg and to Salty Yarns in Ocean City. As far as trade-offs go, this works.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely bird on branch , enjoy your class. Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bird on the bough! Enjoy your time in Weaversville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's having a positive spin on things!

    ReplyDelete