In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

More teeny-tiny, itty-bitty stitches

 To keep myself from doing all the border stitches for the pin cushions for Be Still My Heart, I looked around to see what else I could get myself into trouble with.

There is a sampler roll that will fit into one of the compartments in Be Still, so I rummaged around and found a scroll frame that is the right size, sewed the linen to the bars, and started on the first of the bands of border stitches in the sampler.

And, oh my, they are teeny!

The sampler itself is only about 2 1/4" wide, and each band is only two threads high.

And there are 77 bands.

I believe I will be working on this for awhile.

1 comment: