In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Did It!

 I did get Merry and Bright stitched in a day!

I do need to add the beads and "garland" but I thought I would wait until the actual lesson is posted to see if Barbara has suggestions on attaching them. Yes, this is an online class, and, yes, I jumped the gun and started early.

So what will I do today? Actually, this is going to have be a Domestic Diva Day. The clutter is threatening to bury us and it must be dealt with. After all, it is a new month!

4 comments:

  1. Yes I love it to . Happy house work .
    I am knee deep in washing ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Domestic Diva Day. I always feel like my house is lighter after I have a what I call, A Grand Sort Out.

    ReplyDelete