In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Another change . . .

I sat down last night and read through the rest of the directions for Tribute.

Holey Moley, I have a lot left to do!

So, for the moment (or until my Stitcher's ADD kicks in), I'm going to focus on getting all the stitching for this project finished. And that means no finishing, no Sampler Sunday, no doodle stitching.

Nope, nose to the grindstone, needles threaded, get 'er done.

At the moment, I need to chart my name.


 Do you think it would be a problem if I just used my initials?

*****

A little note: I read all the comments, but if you're a no-reply blogger, I can't respond to you. Please know that I'm delighted to know that you're visiting my corner of the blogoverse, but I haven't figured out the workaround for this particular problem. Sigh . . . 

3 comments:

  1. Great progress , looking beautiful . Initials sounds fine to
    me.Enjoy your Sunday hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress Ann! I have the issue with no-reply blogger too..if you ever figure it out, let me know.

    ReplyDelete