In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Seriously

 After stitching a lot last week, this is all I have to show for after-work stitching this week.

It probably would have helped if I hadn't had to rip out everything I stitched on one night on the next night. It turns out that I can count to two, but it doesn't help if the point at which I start counting is the wrong spot.

Mutter, mutter, mumble, mumble.

And, of course, the new book from Inspirations arrived this week and I spent a night drooling over the designs and reading the descriptions and trying to decide which projects I could probably work from stash and which kits I would like to add to the stash.

I'm trying to decide what I want to do today. I had planned to work on the Golden Accessories, but I'm also inclined to try to finish this needlebook. I may have to flip a coin. Meanwhile, I need to get the laundry started and the dust cloth wafting.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the reverse stitching, but it is looking good. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh counting I do the same it's so easy to miss count .
    Looks great thou .
    Enjoy your Sunday .

    ReplyDelete