In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, November 15, 2019

Oops!

I've been really good about carving out my two hours in the evening to stitch.

I've been really bad about remembering to take a picture of what I've done.

So this is what's happened since I last posted:


I have one more big panel to stitch and I have to decide what to put in the middle of the open section in the piece above, chart it out, and stitch it.

And that means letters. Which I don't enjoy stitching. Or charting, for that matter. I'm trying not to think about it at the moment because, until I can decide what to say, it's all a moot point.

On a totally different topic, I wasn't quite ready to have January in November. I know there are other parts of the country with snow and ice--and we haven't had either--but I am already tired of shivering. So I'm going to put on another layer and thicker socks and stitch for the entire evening.

2 comments:

  1. Your stitching looks lovely , can't wait to see what you are going to write on there.
    Our weather is so cold this week and I don't do cold .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your progress! The smarty pants in me wants to say "chart out DONE" and call it good. Look forward to seeing what you come up with! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete