In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Poor neglected blog

And it's probably going to have very sporadic posts for the next couple of months.

There's a lot going on with work, and Mother has had a couple of mild "events", and I was knocked out by a sinus/ear infection for about a week, and on it goes. I wanted to let the people who have contacted me that I haven't planned to stop blogging--but it won't be very frequent for awhile.

If I could get my pictures to download, I'd show you what little I've been able to stitch in the last few weeks, so you'll just have to take my word for it that I finished the stitching on Swan Bower and started the assembly line to put it together, I got another panel for Tsubaki stitched, and I worked a little on the Queen Stitch needle case that used to be my travel project but has become my late Sunday afternoon project.

And I cannot believe that was all in just one sentence.

"See" you when things calm down!

4 comments:

  1. Hi hope you feel better, and I too have had an ear infection last week, it this thing going around. Take care and big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you have been knocked down by a sinus/ear thing! They are horrible. Take care of yourself! See you upon your return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just caught up with you myself, so you're entitled to take your time to get back in the swing of things:). You come first. I always enjoy reading of your adventures and appreciate you taking the time to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look after yourself and enjoy your stitching in the meantime. I look forward to seeing your news when things settle down for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete