In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Temporary Hiatus

You won't have to listen to any whining this week. My Mac turned into a brick this morning (right after doing an update . . . hmmmmm) and I won't be able to post until we see the Genius at the Genius Bar next Saturday.

I came into the office to clear out my emails so my personal inbox won't explode before we know the prognosis, so this has to be quick--and no progress pictures of the fence (which pulled me in to the point I was up until one a.m. this morning working on it).

So have a good week. I suppose if I'm not getting sucked away into the innerwebs, I'll have more time to stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment