I started outlining some of the motifs on Rebecah yesterday.
And I got just a wee bit irritated.
Baby Girl, who is keener of eye and steadier of hand than I am, traced the design onto the linen for me. She followed the sketch we were provided in every detail.
But that doesn't match the photograph showing where the outlining is worked. I know. I checked. Three times on one motif.
This is not the first time this has happened, and I am not particularly happy about it. However, after sleeping on it, and taking three deep breaths, I've decided this is going to be another adaptation rather than a reproduction,
I'm still putting Rebecah in time out for a couple of days.