In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

In the last week . . .

Since I last wrote, I have clawed my way out of prework hell, attended a wedding, signed up for another online class, and registered for the textile symposium at Winterthur in October.


All of the prework for the Afternoon Leisure Basket is complete.

Now all I have to do is get the finishing supplies Sherri listed assembled and packed, and I will be ready for my week-end at Salty Yarns.

But today I'm going to catch up on at least part of my domestic duties before the dust rhinos completely take over the zoo.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Ann!!! I'm down to the pincushion and scissor sheath. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete