I'm not quite through with the prework for the Garden Variety Long Pocket, but I'm close.
There are a couple of bands to be worked above and below this design that are involved in the finishing, and there is a seam that must be sewn on the fabric of the bag itself. I've decided I need a long expanse of time to do both of those things, so they will wait until next week-end.
And there is a confession I feel compelled to make. I have a custom cornucopia. Somewhere I got off on the outline. I have counted and recounted and ripped and restitched and I can't locate the oopsey. I have a feeling there is either a very thin thread I've missed or a very thick thread that I may have thought was really two threads. Whatever it is, I have declared my independence from the tyranny of the chart (actually, I got tired of trying to figure it out) and declared it done.