In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

All my bags are packed

and I'm ready to go--well, I will be as soon as I post this and pack up the laptop.

Dearly Beloved is busy packing the kitchen sink. You think I'm kidding, but the man doesn't travel light.  It would appear that we are heading to the South Pole for a winter in Antarctica and need to take enough supplies to get us through.

He is driving me slightly crazy.

And I can't stitch tonight because I have packed my stitching bag, including magnification, and I don't have anything I can see with cyborg eyes and my reading glasses alone--the perils of preferring high counts of linen.

However, last night I was able to finish the leaves--the many, many leaves--on the Merry Cox piece. The basket was stitched as well. I'm still trying to decide if I want to take it or not.


I think the decision was just made. We are now taking a box of books and DVDs so Dearly Beloved won't get bored while I'm in class.

I wonder where I'll be able to pack my boutique purchases to bring home . . .

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your class. Look forward to seeing your new project.Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful...and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete