- A loving family and supportive friends
- Having enough of what I need
- A good job
- Access to the geniuses at the Apple Store on Monday, when they will hopefully cure my extremely ill laptop
- Use of this tablet to stay in touch with the outside world, although typing on its keypad is laborious and I can't figure out how to load pictures
- And next week I leave for Williamsburg and the Just Cross Stitch seminar
I guess I'm a senior citizen.
Sigh . . .
Anyway, since this tablet is likely to become a Frisbee if I get any more frustrated with typing on it, the blog is likely to be quiet for the next few days.
This will actually give me more time to stitch.
There is a silver lining.