In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Success!


I managed to get the upper left quadrant stitched, between last night and tonight.

Naturally, the minute I sat down to the frame last night, I saw the mistake, which Mary Agnes also immediately spotted.

You would think I would have noticed it at 11:47 p.m. last Friday night, when it totally puzzled  and confused me. The fact that I had been up since 6 a.m. has absolutely nothing to do with my fog.

Of course, the fact that I'm up at 6 a.m. every weekday morning probably has a lot to do with all of my fogginess. I do wish the world liked my internal clock, which Daylight Savings Time only messes up more. I would function better if I could go to bed at 1 a.m. and get up at 9. For some reason, it seems ever so much more civilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment