In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Named and Dated

Well, I have managed to get the rest of Ann Lawle's name stitched in tonight.  And I've started on the dividing band--all Montenegrin--and the alphabet--all cross stitch.


There won't be much of interest to see on this band for a few days. I will most definitely need to alternate this sampler with something else just to keep myself awake.

(Apologies if you like stitching letter after letter after letter. I don't, even though I appreciate the graphic beauty of different fonts. And that is why I will never stitch a Bristol sampler, no matter how much I admire them and would love to have one hanging in my home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment