In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Organizing

I have spent the last few evenings hunched over a hot printer, downloading and printing out directions and information about the online classes I'm currently involved in.

Reams of paper.

Oceans of ink.

Bazillions of page protectors.

I've spent so much time getting lessons downloaded and organized, I haven't had time to stitch in the evenings after work.

Somehow, that doesn't seem right.

(However, my ideas for my Cabinet of Curiosities, as the Casket class is now being called, are starting to come together.  Tracing and sketching are soon to occur. As my drawing talents are pretty much limited to stick figures, there will be more tracing than sketching.)

Tonight I'm going to stitch on something--not sure what yet, but a needle will be threaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment