In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Enabling . . .

Enabling again--of course, I need partners in crime!

Sherri Jones of Patricks Woods has a website:  patrickswoods.com, of course.  And she is announcing that she will be teaching a really lovely little purse and smalls through Shining Needle next spring.  I wonder if one could pre-register . . .this class is a must-have.

And Gay Ann Rogers' eWeek began today.  This is the one week in the year when she throws the doors open and sells both brand-new designs and favorites from her years of teaching for EGA, ANG, Callaway, and elsewhere.  There is something for everyone, including me.  And I need to place my order before it all vanishes until next year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently doing Thistlewood via SNS and love the project!

    ReplyDelete