In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

and even more of Martha

Since I'm still working on pilot pieces, I can't show you current stitching--so here's more of Martha.

Have you ever stitched something that you looked at later and said to yourself--did I really do that?  That's where I am when I look at Martha.  And the more I look at the pictures--and the sampler itself--the more I want to get back to Serious 17th Century Stitching instead of getting over Fear of Finishing--but I am not going to be (too) distracted from the pilots pieces and the group of projects I committed myself to stitching.  I'm not.  I'm really not. Back off, Stitcher's ADD!  Back OFF!


1 comment:

  1. Martha is so lovely, I can see why you are tempted to go back to this type of sampler!

    ReplyDelete