As I understand it, this is a German word which means Beloved or Favorite, and it is awarded to newbie bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. To accept it, you must name another five bloggers to win the award and list five random things about yourself.
I am having difficulty finding five new bloggers who haven't already been awarded, so that list is going to have to wait until I do a little more blog surfing. However, I can be as random as anyone is able to be, so here are my five random factoids:
- I love sushi and, despite being a total klutz, I am reasonably adept with chopsticks. (Are those two facts or parts of the same one?)
- I collect odd bits of rose-patterned china. I love roses. (Again, two facts or parts of the same one?)
- I want to have a cottage garden, even if I have to do it in pots.
- I'm a history geek. (like that was a surprise)
- I like to read murder mysteries and police procedurals--lately I've read my way through John Sandford's Lucas Davenport books.